Son Ha Spice & Flavorings is one of the leading exporter of clean, safe and quality spices from Vietnam. Son Ha Spice & Flavorings is a proprietary manufacturing facility set up by the Pacific Basin Partnership Inc. in 2002. The facility is located in Bac Ninh province of Northern Vietnam. Our expertise lies in sourcing the right quality material and processing them in our state of the art manufacturing facility adhering to international standards & strict quality controls.
- 30,000 sq. ft. facility with processing lines and ample drying space
- Validated continuous Steam Treatment System
- Pepper Cleaning & Milling lines with Metal Detection
- Cassia / Cinnamon Cleaning & Milling lines with Metal Detection
- Toll Processing & Other Spice processing lines
- Ample storage and warehousing facility
- In-house Micro laboratory
- 3rd party Audited HACCP Certification
- BRC Certified Facility
"To be the largest spice exporter in Vietnam, providing the best quality spices, trusted on safety, and valued by the world's top spice companies and retailers"
Son Ha Spice & Flavorings has sourcing facility within the growing areas. They serve as procurement centers to store raw materials and to perform basic cleaning of spices. All the workers at these facilities are employed within farming areas to enhance livelihoods and add value to their communities
Our sourcing stations are located at:
Yen Bai Province: Cassia and Stare Anise sourcing located in northern part of Vietnam.
Dak Nong Province: Demo farm and our Pepper sourcing station located in the central highlands of Vietnam.
Son Ha Spice & Flavorings / PBP has been over the years an active member of various spice associations and bodies.
ASTA - American Spice Trade Association
ESA - European Spice Association
VPA - Vietnam Pepper Association