BLACK PEPPER PROJECT
(In association with Peace Trees)
Our goal with this project is to (I) Create a favorable condition for local people (II) . Contributing to socio-economic development of the locality.
- Supporting 30 households at Tan Lap Commune, Huong Hoa district is a pepper plantation by planting technique, support pepper seedlings, stakes, fertilizer.
- Cooperates with PTVN, ODW and Quang Tri WU in Management, monitoring and supervising during project implementation as well as operation, to make sure the project funds come to right beneficiaries, being used rightly and effectively.
- Play a key role in training and technical support on agriculture issues and purchasing and selling practices (timing and prices).
- At the end of each harvest buy the farmers' black pepper at market prices and provide them with a more stable income.
DAK NONG FARM PROJECT
(In assocation with IPM)
Son Ha Spice & Flavorings newly built farm and pepper facility in central highlands of Vietnam.
Our goal with this project is to (I) Create a center to encourage farmers to adopt sustainable farming (II) Train farmers on pest management and provide resources and techniques required for sustainable farming.
- Demo Farm spread across 7.2 Ha. land.
- Supporting farmers and providing training on sustainable farming techniques and pest control.
- Primary sourcing station for field survey, crop reporting and storage.